Thursday, October 4, 2012

Travel : India : Fatehpur Sikri (2007)

I reached India in 2007.
Travel extensively for anout 1 month.
Started in Chennai, flying from Kuala Lumpur.

I find India easy to travel around.
Many tourists.
I was there in the hottest month of the year !
It was so hot, even my bed emanated heat !

India, one thing to be careful is the foods.
Like people advice to just be careful on what you eat.

Throughout India, I only ate rice & omelettes (egg).
That was enough for me.

Anyway, here's photos from Fatehpur Sikri.
Read about it HERE.

When I was there, there's some kind of insurgent so I had to stay miles away from that town.
I still made my way there by bus.
I just want to see the old city of .


The sun was blindingly hot.
Having a cheap camera with me was enough to capture what I saw.
No fancy beautiful photography from me.


There are many more photos to show but enough for now, okay.
You'll get the idea of big & 'red' the place is.
These photos are available on my Live Journal pages.
Let me know if you want to see, I'll give the links.

So, make a plan of going there.
It's a historical city & India has LOTS !





No comments:

Post a Comment