Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello !

Hello ! I love going places.
I love listen to music.
I also love playing/solving puzzles.
Anybody out there who share the same interests as I do ?

For this first post, I want to share this cube puzzle that I got.
It's called Ghost Cube.
I don't know why it's called that but I love it.
When in 'solved' state, it is in a cubic form.
When in 'unsolved' state, it's all jumbled up !
This cube is not easy to solve.
I had to spend weeks to finally figure out the solutions.  

On top : Unsolved & bottom : Solved !
 

If you are interested in playing/solving cube puzzles, my advice is to start from the very basic cube puzzle : 3x3x3 cube.
Anybody out there likes playing with cube puzzles ?
 Please, do give me a shout ! Thanks.

Friends asked me which is the best cube puzzle to start solving/playing with.
Of course I suggest to them the classic 3x3x3 cube.
It has been existed since the end of 70's.
If you can solve this, then you must try to venture into other variations.
3x3x3 cubes are available everywhere (well, almost).
But some are of low quality.
Some expensive ones are so hard to twist.
You can get a good one like the one I featured below.
When buying a cube puzzle, please remember that you want it to be :
Durable, can last for a long time.
Smooth turn; Some are just stuck forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment